Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Love hate tragedy

Im lyin alone..my mind gone wif d nite wind..i cried..try 2 ask myself..Y tis is happened to me? My tears..drippin..crush inside..could i juz live tis life without thinkin of these..it was so foolish of me to cry on sumthig tat ".................."(x tahu nak ckp la) Lex la..cool dude..im ok..Juz cant wait 2 get thru it.
I juz hate him ‘P_ _ _ L’ arrrrggggg. Kenape akhirnya begini, it unfair for me “malus siot, malus sesgt” dammed (hate 2 used tis kind of word). It ok for me if u know something than keep quit bout it. Alah bende dah jadi kan nak buat cam ner?? I was totally shock, I dud expect "dia" will knows this.Gosh please lah!.U have to face the fact that he already knows it. so MoVe ON!!

1 comment:

inabu said...

la akish, takkan tak paham maksud terseling di sebalik kata2nya yang amat tersirat tu, hahaha!!!...rahsia idupnya dah pecah kat opis...kuang kuang kuang!!!!